Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another attempt to stay on this Blog AND update info on DamianLove and intro twtzone.com

As a lot of you that know me, my life online is whirling like crazy creating, modifying, tweeting, fb and so many more. well I really want to do this blog, but I see I have no followers currently over here..lol. I have to admit, I have not been wanting to keep your attention that dang much over here. But I do miss you all and need to get on this. I know how fragile you all are about your 7 secs you spend on each site...lol...Well I will be coming back like a lot of you remember. But I am changed in a lot of ways on my mentality of my SNE NightLife vision. The focus is the same, to be the Industry Cultivator, but with the changing times means modifications in my swing of the bat.

So to bring us all up to speed about what's going on with ya boy "DL". So as you may have seen, www.SNENightLife.com my original site is still up and fly...lol...but it is waaayyy out of date. That happen do to not being able to keep up the maintainance of expensive and empty promising webdesigners. No harm no foul, I just know what's up and you can not stop me because you are broke minded. So as all blessing and doors close and open, I have been doing something that many have been saying I should do anyways, brand myself. Hince we now have www.DamianLove.com Ok I have to admit, it is not SNE NightLife, but this site can be edited by me and was created by me. So if you look at it and are not pleased, please invest in me and help me upgrade immediately. You still get all the info you want from me at www.DamianLove.com.

New beginnings

Well as you all know of me, I'm always coming up with some kind of idea to "Make It Happen". Well I have to awesome situations to share with you short and sweet. Project one that you all have been getting blasted for the last few months, VERVE ORGANIC INSANELY HEALTHY ENERGY DRINK! Yeah it's on and cracking at www.SNEEergy.com I know I know, you don't need nothing else for the brain. Well that's the beautiful of what I have going on. A GENUINE NO-BRAINER. It's this simple, I get my Verve, I share it with friends, they like it or don't like it, I share again, they want it, they go to my FREE WEBSITE, they get there cans, they share it with there friens from their FREE WEBSITE, AND WE BOTH MAKE MONEY FROM THERE ON. That's it. I'm not sells pitching you, check out my site, ask me questions I will tell you no lies. There are really none necessary. The drink speaks for itself. #7 in the energy drink industry. That's all I got to say about that...oh my bad IT'S ORGANIC and I get paid to drink it.

so that's one

My second awesome situations comes from the crazy world of "Twitter". May I am so tired of trying to find someone in some market or industry and have to go through someones 200k friends page just to find a few people to connect with. So tinkering me is currently working on my own database to eliminate that for us all. You are now entering the "Twt Zone" Twt Zone is basically going to be a collecitve of sports & entertainment professionals that are doing big things in their industry, movers and shakers, trendsetters and the like for your direct search pleasure. All you will have to do is goto www.TwtZone.com click the market "Zone" you want to search and find the professionals in the Sports, Entertainment, Music, Modeling and more markets that you would like to follow and communicate with on twitter. Another beautiful feature that I am excited about is the actual opportunity to be in this Zone registry for professionals. We are in a resession and everyone is trying to get themselves branded in many ways, so for only $5 a week I am offering my professional friends to be in the Zone so that all my 10k clicks a day and growing will get a chance to be branded. Get in the Zone and let me show you how I can get you branded with the hottest in the sports & entertainment industry and make your fan base grow exponentially! More info, just ask me. Will love to show you how we will Make It Happen.

Well this blog has taken it's course, I don't want to draw it out any more. You have your www.DamianLove.com, you've got your brand site now with www.twtzone.com and you got a blog out of me...lol...I'm going to go get back on this money and work on bringin you some more hot...well you know what I mean..wink...I love you all like an invisible friend and I'm ya brotha from anotha motha. See you cyber or in person soon!

DL

No comments: